Thursday

10/04/08

Chandra's married.
whoa.
Last I remember, we were playing house, making snowmen (Madonna), telling lame jokes, roller-skating in the basement (disaster), listening to music, playing outside, the plastic pool from Wal-mart (was it green?), and hanging out.

Yeah, the wedding was really fun. When it was my turn to walk up to the...thingy we were supposed to stand on..I ran into the door. "THUD". I tried not to bust a gut!
I danced (I'm shocked too.)...I made the DJ play "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls..Pete and I wanted to dedicate "Spice Up Your Life" to Chan and James, but the DJ didn't have that song.

I was so thrilled to see my family there. I haven't seen Trav, Ryan, and Amy in FOREVER.
Aunt Cindy is looking great, as always. Uncle Don and Uncle Randy are hilarious..the usual!!
Aunt Bonnie was a machine at taking photos. Turned out awesome! Great seeing Grandma!! With gas prices and me losing a job, it's harder now.

I'm still looking and keeping an ear to the ground.

ANYWAYS!!
I'm very happy to have James as a brother-in-law (whoa. that's weird). He's always been apart of the family, but now its official! He's uber funny and a great dude.


1 comment:

Travis said...

Always great to see the fam! Hopefully we can all find each other at Thanksgiving.

I wish I was able to sit and chat with everyone more but the munchkins keep me mobile. Where in heck did Aidan learn to break dance like that?

Congrats on picking up a brother-in-law!