**Monday (8/25/08)**
......I almost got committed.
Everything has been snowballing so hard and fast.
I'm out of control. Financially, mentally.
My homework assignment from my therapist was to go
for walks everyday and to create a budget.
I don't want to socialize. I don't want to go to work.
I hate being in public. I hate talking. I don't want to deal with people!
I hate my job. I'm beginning to hate some of my co-workers.
They can't look outside themselves and realize what they are doing to me.
To self- centered/involved..(same thing?). In all honesty..I would much rather
set my hair on fire than be at work...or dealing with people.
The medications aren't working.
I'm going downhill....fast.
**10/01/08**
I've been volunteering at the hospital for about a week and a half.
It's a lot of fun, and I get to fulfill that urge to help people and make a
difference. I've been painting a hallway (done..and it took 3 days!),
visiting with my favorite dude
(he's a beekeeper and a craftsman. I know him from the BV),
and filing. I get to hang with my mom and my "boss" at lunch and then
go home.
My therapy sessions are going great. She says I'm making a lot of
progress. She gives me assignments that I have to complete before I see her next.
My psychiatrist sees a difference as well. The sessions and
the medication are working. Helping me function is society.
No comments:
Post a Comment