Saturday

Dom && I and updates

Well, it's official. I'm gonna get hitched.
He unofficially asked me in October, then December 17th we got our rings.
When? No clue. Where? Somewhere in Iowa.
So far, its a Dress-Up Reception. Kinda like Halloween, but not really?
Going with that sort of theme. With influences from Kingdom Hearts and Nightmare Before Christmas.
Should be fun.

Dom will be starting college in the Fall for Culinary Arts. I'm still in my Digital Forensics program. Estimated graduation date is in May of 2012.


I love Dominic's family. They're crazy fun, unique, and caring.


We met at Wal-Mart (of all places). He was an Overnight Stocker, I was a cashier. My face ALWAYS turned red whenever I saw him (he honestly thought that was my natural skin tone). We were shy, of course. We kinda talked in the checkout line and what not it wasnt much, but we kinda talked now and then.
Then, there was Facebook. He ended up talking to me, getting my phone number and didnt text me til like...a while later. He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him, I said sure; then he asked if it could be a date...I said sure. We met up at Smokey Row (because Judy's Cafe was closed) and sat upstairs in the loft/fireplace area. He had a Vanilla Cappuccino and I had my usual Raspberry Chai. We sat there and talked about a lot of things. I remember I had to go, but I wanted to stay and talk with him some more. Plus, Mom and Erica wanted details so I had to go. After that, it was history. We officially started dating May 26, 2010. We've pretty much been head over heals for each other. I can't believe how well Dom and I get along. Not 1 fight so far. I think its because we respect each other...or we just have the same taste in things.

2 comments:

Dominic Mayfield said...

And more than likely there will never be a fight. It's undeeded, and anything theres a problem with we deal with :). I love you so much babygirl. I'm so happy to call you mine <3

Dom

Dom said...

replace the undeeded with unneeded >_< i cant spell!!!