Tuesday

blah blah blah

Well, I'm sitting here in the Advanced Technology Center cafeteria at Indian Hills...bored and feeling ill. I've been feeling very sick lately. I don't know why. Classes are going well. I'm sick of Intro to Computers. I know everything in that class. Composition was fun. My forensics classes are awesome. I love my instructor.

Had an interesting conversation with Adrian on the way down to school...basically about how the world is supposed to end on 12/2012, solar flares, and other astronomical stuff. We're both feeling sick and tired. I cant wait to go home and take a nap. I wish my difference check would come. I want my laptop! I'm sure Katy misses her mini laptop (thankfully she's letting me borrow it until I get my laptop).

I miss seeing Dominic as much as I want to. With school and work, I'm so exhausted and worn down. Plus the fact of homework. My mom asked me if I thought he was "the one". I think he is. He's such a gentleman and treats me so well. We plan on getting a place together. I feel like I've known him for what seems like decades. I keep reminiscing on our first date and all the other times. We just clicked right off the bat. I love him very much. He accepts me for me, flaws and all. He has all of the qualities I've been looking for in a guy. He's my knight and shining armor, not a dumbass in tinfoil like the past relationships I've had. I'm very lucky to have him in my life.

1 comment:

Dominic Mayfield said...

I miss seeing you as much as I want to as well. I miss the days we had right off, where we simply blushed by either saying a phrase or by our little blushing wars we had against each other. They were so silly and yet so eventful.

I don't care who thinks we arent a good couple, or thinks they should know whats better for you, and if anyone thinks that way, I simply don't care. I know I make you happy. I know I can continue making you happy. You say I make you happy and that you're lucky to have me in your life, I say you make me happy, and that I am also lucky to have you in my life.

Its amazing how everything is right now. We clicked so well, we don't fight, we keep things interesting, when we don't have anything to say its alright because we just sit there and watch tv or do something instead of having to come up with conversations. We don't require adventure just to be happy, we just require each other, and that makes all the difference compared to other relationships.

I love you Tasha. More than anyone would even be able to understand. Thank you for accepting me for who I am, for loving me for who I am, and not turn a blind eye to me because of what other people may say. You stay by me no matter what. I shall stay by you forever.

I am yours as you are mine. I'll forever be in your debt for saving me. By that...I am thanking you for saving the life that I never knew I had. A life that I found with true happiness.